Magellan RoadMate 1470 has become a top-notch device in the Magellan Navigation series because it offers an excellent class maps where everyone can reach simply their destinations. Often the daily computer finds themselves in some unfamiliar territory while driving. This wastes quite a lot of time, here a Magellan RoadMate 1470 device provides valuable guidance making you reach your destination on time. But, a GPS device to be accurate it needs to be updated regularly with the latest map. if the map on the GPS device out of the date then it can take you to the wrong direction or location. To avoid this type of problem, you have to update Magellan RoadMate 1470 are released on a regular or monthly basis.
Common Issues occurred during the Magellan RoadMate 1470 Update:
Magellan GPS is very easy to update with the latest map but, some problems can occur during the device update. here we have collected some of the issues.
- Low Storage:
If you want to download the updates, do check the storage space available on the device before trying to update the device. Most of the RoadMate devices support the external SD cards.
- Check the USB cable Connection & Condition:
Always use the USB cable that is provided with the device box. A faulty cable will give slow down the data transfer and can also cause errors.
- Check the Internet connection Speed:
This is very important notes because if you are not using high-speed connection so your Update Magellan RoadMate 1470 will break anytime and also slow speed, will take more time for a small update.
- Charge the Device:
Before starting to the update check the battery level and charged up to 80% at least because you will not get the update if the battery to die during the update process.
Therefore, after update Magellan RoadMate 1470 GPS device has reached into the ideal condition so just update the latest map and software using the USB cable.
How to Update Magellan RoadMate 1470 from the latest map and software?
- Open your desktop or laptop and just connect the cable between devices and computers.
- Now, visit ‘https://www.smartgpseco.com/’ in any web browser such as Mozilla, Bing, Google, Yahoo, or other. (Official Magellan Update Website)
- If you are new users so make a new account otherwise Sign through Email and password.
- Press the Update menu & choose the recommended map or software.
- Tap on the download button and wait for a minute.
- After completing updating, just disconnect the cable if you are getting ‘disconnecting your device’ message on display screen and tap on ‘Continue’.
- Now, power off your device and wait for r acquiring a signal after then touch on the Menu option.
Then, tap on the Tools icon and click on the product description. Now, your Magellan RoadMate 1470 Update has completed successfully and you can check the recent update on your screen.