Easy Way to Get Direct & Manual Update of Magellan RoadMate 1440
Magellan Roadmate 1440 has become a best compact GPS device and it comes with high-resolution LCD touch screen display facilities and already inbuild memory card.
Roadmate 1440 already preloaded the various maps such as the USA, Canada & other major cities but you have to need to update Magellan RoadMate 1440 from time to time which will provide you the latest location information, simply & short routes as well as automatically add new routes and much more.
In a situation, if you are not updating RoadMate 1440 device properly so you can get navigation issues, not responding of the device, voice feature is not working, the signal is not getting, touchpad problem, Automatic turn off the issue, difficulty to find the accurate address and much more issues can generate. So, if you want to Magellan RoadMate 1440 Update with the simple method so just see the below-given steps:
There are two ways to get instant Update Magellan RoadMate 1440:
- Direct Update.
- Manual Update.
How to get a direct update for Magellan RoadMate 1440?
This automatic update process where you have to check your device and update it. To get proper steps to get the direct update, follow the below-mentioned procedure:
- Firstly, provide internet connectivity to your device.
- Then, go to the official website of Magellan’s.
- Now, enter the account or login via credentials.
- Tap on the setting icon on your device.
- Refresh and check the availability of the update or not.
- If your device has discovered the update so just tap on the install button.
- Wait for a while till your update complete.
Therefore, this is a very simple and easy process where Magellan RoadMate 1440 Update will pick automatically after completion of the update just reboot your device and then, use the benefit of your recent update.
What is the Manual Update Magellan RoadMate 1440 Method?
If the above-presented method is not working properly so you can go with the manual update process, to get full process steps, just see the below-given instructions:
- Just open your computer and install the Magellan Content Manager through any web browser.
- Now, connect your RoadMate 1440 device with a desktop or laptop through USB cable.
- Now, visit the www.SmartGPSEco.com website via any search engine.
- If you are a new user so just create a new account otherwise enter via a login.
- Go to the update section and tap on the update button.
- Now, choose your device such as Magellan RoadMate 1440.
- Select the latest and suitable map for your device.
- After then, tap on download and then install the map.
- After completing the installation, just remove the USB cable from the device.
Moreover, users can pick any above presented method according to the suitability but before going for the installation just check the internet connection, USB cable and battery level because if anyone is not working properly so it can harm on Update Magellan RoadMate 1440.