A quick insight about Magellan Navigation Inc
Magellan is one of the biggest electronic companies that focus on analyzing consumer requirements in areas of topographic maps and global positioning system receivers, commonly known as GPS receivers. It was founded in 1986 by Magellan, headquartered at San Dimas, California.
The company comprises of more than 7000 employees with a total economy of more than 170 million dollars. It has developed and deployed various tools named Magellan Gps Map Update, Magellan Road-Mate, Magellan Crossover GPS for automobile and handheld navigation, Hertz Never Lost car navigation system and Magellan TRX Off-Road navigation systems.
What is the Magellan GPS Map?
It is a GPS application that helps the user locate their desired destinations, either far or nearby. This application tracks your current location by using the concept of global positioning that enables the user to view all of its track-logs and waypoints through wide display free lifetime maps.
Why We Need This?
Nowadays, people want to reach their destinations within a short span of time. But, the major challenge is that within a short time span, they tend to forget that misleading tracks often lead to unwanted destinations, resulting in a waste of time and money. To make their journey versatile, generation needs to position itself globally to reach within a short time even in case of an emergency.GPS is extensively used in military, aerospace, and aeronautics as well.
Let’s take a quick tour to install and update the Magellan GPS map below.
Guide for Installing Magellan GPS Map Update
- Browse the official website. At top left corner, you will see three horizontal line symbol that is commonly seen on various web pages.
- Now, there will be an option of Login/Register. If you are a new user, click on the blue button stating Create New Account. Fill that form. If you are an existing one, just log in with your credentials.
- Then, go to the store option. You will see the Magellan GPS Map update application. Click that and enter details like billing address, credit card information.
- Choose the option of Add to Cart. Then, you will be directed to make payment. After it is done, click on install.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes to complete the installation.
- After the application is successfully installed, it’s time to update the same.
- Click on the support option at the top left corner of the website. Click on category according to your update. For air, choose fleet and for ground, select off road.
- Download the Content Manager Toolbox.
- Install it and select the option of Magellan GPS update to the available USB port. Click check for updates.
- Click OK and wait till update finishes. Restart your system and enjoy it.